May 24, 2019,
Indian Navy Recruitment – Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 find employees for the posts Lieutenant Posts Vacancies in New Delhi India. Employment job sites publish the notification and done the Job posting on job search board. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri/ Government Jobs. They all can apply online mode and before the Last Date 29th May 2019.
All Govts job applicants can apply through online applications through employee search sites for the Sub Lieutenant post from the official job posting website. Get complete information regarding this employee search Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment employee search Detail.
Name of Post: Sub Lieutenant
Job Location: New Delhi India
Job posting Details:
- Post Name: Sub Lieutenant
- No of Vacancy: Various Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/-.
For Category-wise distribution check official notification
Criteria for Zilla Parishad Recruitment Job Posting:
- Educational Qualification :
- MCA / M.Sc or B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches Degree Holders Can Apply Online for this recruitment
- Nationality: Indian.
- Age Limit: As per Indian Navy Notification 2019
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: As per rules.
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): As per rules.
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): As per rules.
Selection Process: Selection Will Be Based on Written Exam & SSB Interview. Only shortlisted candidates through Written Exam will be eligible for appearing in SSB Interview. SSB Interview is a Five Days Process.
Application Fee: Rs. 205/- Which is Exempted for SC / ST / Women Candidates.
How to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment employee search: Interested Candidates may apply online through the Indian Navy website
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Between 05.03.2019 to 16.04.2019
Important Dates to Remember: 29th May 2019.
More Jobs Notification : recruitmentguru.online