National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) – has published an Advertisement for below-mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below the advertisement.
Name of Exam: NTPC 203 Engineers Recruitment 2019 on E2 Grade
Name of Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Post Name: Engineers (E2 Grade)
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- Plus Allowances As Per NTPC Rules. After Including All Pay, Perks & Allowances Approx CTC Will Be Rs. 16.50 LPA.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 203.
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech Degree Holders Are Eligible. Discipline Wise Eligible Engineering Branches Are As Under –
- Electrical: Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Power System & High Voltage Engineering / Power Electronics Engineering / Power Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering / Thermal Engineering / Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Power Engineering
- Electronics: Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation: Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Experience (If Any): Candidate Should Have Minimum 3 Years Post Qualification Experience in Executive and / or Supervisory Cadre in Relevant Area.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years.
- Relaxation in Maximum Age for Reserved Categories i.e. for SC / ST / PwD etc Will Be As Per Government of India Rules.
Selection Process: Online Written Exam (85% Weightage) & Interview (15% Weightage)
Application Fees: Rs. 300/- for UR / OBC. No Application Fees is Required For SC / ST / PwD / XSM Candidates.
Last Date of Online Application: 26.08.2019