SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification and SBI Clerk Bharti 2019 Online Application Form available for the Junior Associate 8904 vacancies to apply online at www.sbi.co.in
SBI 8904 JA Jobs 2019
State Bank of India Published Advt No-CRPD/CR/2019-20/03 to recruit a huge number of candidates in the year 2019 for Junior Associate i.e Clerk posts. SBI has started SBI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online process to fill up Junior Associates posts available all over India in their branches. Here our team has updated State Bank Clerk Notification and Application link below as the registration procedure started by online mode at the official website. As we know, right now for an update on SBI Bank Latest Notifications 2019, more than a thousand people eagerly waiting for a long time. All those graduate candidates interested in banking careers must utilize this employment opportunity. All the interested as well as eligible contestants have to apply SBI Clerk Bharti 2019 Application Form by online on or before the last date of submission. To know more information about the State Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit, Qualifications, Pay Scale and other details, check the following passages.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organisation||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Post||Clerk (Junior Associates)|
|No of Vacancies||8653|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||April 12, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 3, 2019|
Also Check Ojas Latest Jobs 2019
Educational Qualifications: All the candidates are required to have following qualifications from a Central Government recognized University/ Institution.
- For Junior Associate (JA) (Customer Support & Sales) Post: Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification as on 31st August 2019.
Age Limitation : The reserved and unreserved category candidates must have their age limit as per the criteria. You can check the age criteria category wise as shown below.
- For Un-Reserved Category: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years
- Contestants must have born after 02nd April 1991 and before 01st April 1999.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per the government norms.
- OBC (Other backward Classes) Category – 31 years
- SC/ ST Category – 33 years
- Domiciles of J&K – 33 years
- PWD General Category – 38 years
- PWD OBC Category – 41 years
- PWD SC/ ST Category – 43 years
- Divorced Women & Widows:-
- General – 35 years
- OBC – 38 years
- SC/ST – 40 years
SBI Clerk Pay Scale 2019
- The Pay Scale of Clerical Posts in State Bank of India will be Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31450
- The selected candidates will get a basic starting salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month that also includes dearness allowance and other allowances.
- Those who recruit will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension under New Pension Scheme, Medical, Leave Fare and other facilities, as per the higher authority instructions.
- If you want brief details about pay scale & emoluments, then please refer the official notification using a direct link placed below of our article.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/Non-Adjustable): All those candidates belonging to reserved and unreserved categories must pay application/examination fee & intimation charge as shown below:-
- For General, OBC & EWS category: Rs. 750/- only (rupees seven hundred & fifty only)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS and other reserved categories: Rs. 125/- only (rupees one hundred & twenty five only)
- Candidates must note that intimation charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee Payment Modes (On-line mode only): Contestants can make the fee payment by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking only by providing the information asked on the screen. Candidates have to pay the Transaction charges for online payment, if any, added by the bank. For application fee payment modes and procedure related complete details, candidates can find it from below or official notification link available at the bottom.
SBI Clerk Exam Structure / Pattern 2019
|Name Of Test||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Name Of Test||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General/ Finance Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
How to Apply Online at SBI?
- Visit the official website: www.sbi.co.in.
- Click “Careers” and then “Latest Announcement”
- Select your desired post and Click “Apply Online”
- Click “Click here for New Registration”, fill details and submit
- Now, Log in with your generated Registered Number and Password
- Fill the details, pay fee and submit
- Download or take printout of online application for future references