May 25, 2019,
SBI Recruitment – SBI Recruitment 2019 find employees for the posts Various Specialist Officers Posts Vacancies in India. Employment job sites publish the notification and done the Job posting on job search board. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri/ Government Jobs. They all can apply online mode and before the Last Date 12th June 2019.
All Govts job applicants can apply through online applications through employee search sites for the Specialist Officers post from the official job posting website. Get complete information regarding this employee search Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
SBI Recruitment Specialist Officers employee search Detail.
Advt. No.: 128/2019
Job Location: India.
Job posting Details:
- Post Name: Specialist Officers.
- No of Vacancy: 579 Posts
- Pay Scale:
Head (Product, Investment & Research): ₹ 80.00 lacs to ₹ 99.62 lacs
Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst): ₹ 25.00 to lacs to ₹ 45.00 lacs
Relationship Manager: ₹ 6.00 lacs to ₹ 15.00 lacs
Relationship Manager (e-Wealth): ₹ 6.00 lacs to ₹ 15.00 lacs
Relationship Manager (NRI): ₹ 6.00 lacs to ₹ 15.00 lacs
Relationship Manager (Team Lead): ₹ 10.00 lacs to ₹ 28.00 lacs
Customer Relationship Executive: ₹ 2.00 lacs to ₹ 3.00 lacs
Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone): ₹ 25.00 lacs to ₹ 45.00 lacs
Central Operation Team Support: ₹ 10.00 lacs to ₹ 15.00 lacs
Risk & Compliance Officer: ₹ 22.00 lacs to ₹ 27.00 lacs.
Eligibility Criteria for India Post
Recruitment Job Posting:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Specialist Officers: Any Graduate OR B.E. / B.Tech Degree Holder in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Any Other Engineering Branch Degree OR MBA Degree Holders Can Apply Online. For Post Wise Details of Educational Qualification & Experience, Please Check the Official Notice.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Age Limit: As per rules.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 years
Selection Process: The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General / EWS / OBC candidates.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates Need To Pay Rs. 125/- ( One hundred Twenty – Five only) As Application Fee.
How to Apply SBI Recruitment employee search: Interested Candidates may apply online through the SBI website www.sbi.co.in/careers between 25.05.2019 to 12.06.2019
Important Dates to Remember: 12th June 2019.
Employment Job Sites link:
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Apply Online Here